Just post anything here. No limit on post per page. Just post anything you want.
Perhaps a thought
Or a line from a movie you're watching
Just anything
THE SENILITY PRAYER:
Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
I hope tomorrow i slip into Alzheimer's like a warm blanket
Can I slip in and cuddle with you?
Who are you? Where’s my wife
Nelson Mandela
"It always seems impossible until its done."
Whats long, hard and full of se(a)men?
A submarine
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.
“Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” — Will Smith
Staff edit: Obscene Content