Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Calendar Location

Started by Raven_Blood [2373326] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Raven_Blood [2373326]
It seems unintuitive to hide the calendar in the Token Shop. Events are a pretty exciting part of Torn that I think newbies would benefit from being more aware of. I know that when I first joined I didn't understand how everyone knew when to prepare for certain days or events.

I think it should have its own location on the map for a direct way there.

(Also wouldn't mind being able to access the calendar on a laptop while flying.)