Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Virus Icon?

Started by Imajinashun [2614085] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Imajinashun [2614085]
It doesn't seem to be that big of a deal as the money made from viruses is pretty low; yet here I am, constantly writing viruses. On the down side there is no easy shortcut to checking the status of a virus being coded.

Solution: give a little biohazard icon like with the other items on timers so it is one tap away. If there is a crunch for space, they can go ahead and 86 the gender icon. I can't see a need for a fast and handy reference for which one you selected. We're just wasting pixels! We? They? The Torn gods? Someone is promoting the senseless and inefficient use of digital computing resources and it has to stop. You know, so I can get a virus coding icon.
Pink_Penguin [2233311]
I was just wondering about such an icon today. As I too am constantly coding viruses and sometimes I forget about them and it's been completed for several days before I remember to start a new one. We've timers and icons for practically everything else, so why not have one for viruses being coded?