Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

App v1.3.8 issue

Started by Tilana [2707892] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Tilana [2707892]
Device: samsung SM-S111DL Android: 11 App version: 1.3.8

I purchased a torn subscription and ever since then I have had this issue where u would load my game and it would load up the torn donatorship screen.

And then it's making the game hard to play because I will have a couple tabs open on the game and I'll switch from one back to the other and it will completely take me out of where ever i am and put me on that donator screen. Happens even if I'm traveling.
[image: snipboard.io]
[image: snipboard.io]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please update your Android app to the latest available version on Play store, the issue has been fixed in the later iterations of the app.

Thanks!