Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Monarch Goes West

Started by RGiskard [1953860] on in Faction Discussion.

5,028 replies · 178k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 5,029 / 5,029 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SkinnyPeen [2176021]
I was told I should have caught up on this thread back when it was 40 pages long. I regret not catching up back then

And again back when it was at like 150...
Zymurgist [2385147]
I know everyone is taking a victory lap. But while the celebration was taking place here, some of the monarch minions were sent to their demise.

Equilibrate successfully assaulted The Deep End and claimed sovereignty over ZYD

Even with help from wolverines and twisted they couldn't keep our wall cleared. Come heavy or don't come at all.

Overall we had a good time. Can't wait to do it again soon!

Mentions: Monarch Vanguard [21040] · Retaliation [10296]

Brev [2179462]
Can you also compile a collection of the memes and gifs without all the text? Just a library of glorious memes