Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot manage items in bazaar.

Started by Cokefan [2589838] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cokefan [2589838]
I hqve yo add an item to change its price and click to add and gets stuck same way. ........

Cant manage any items currently
........ Is all I getm items in bazaar wont load.

I cleared cache this AM and even checked in playstore for update n im up too date.



Screenshot



Device: LGE LM-V600 Android: 11 App version: 1.4.1
motphut [2507438]
I have the same issue, I use 2 mobiles, and a pc and pda. All platforms will not allow me to manage, add, or remove items from the bazzar.