I need a 200m loan for some shenanigans
Need a Loan
Started by JosephStalin [2675879] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I can loan you 200m if you keep a SE or Cesium or anything else that has a selling value more than 300 million as collateral. No need to pay interest. Return my 200m within 6 months and get your item back. After 6 months I will charge at Duke's rate and after 12 months your item is mine and you can keep the 200m.