I got what I wanted ?
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Morsmordre [2622016] · 6 likes ·
Morsmordre: 19:36:42 - 28/10/21 You used 25 energy attacking Ferregar and mugged them for $26,039 (chain #4) [view] Morsmordre: 20:11:18 - 28/10/21 Ferregar placed 5x $25,000 bounties on you Let's be fair buddy, who escalated this? You or I? - Teenie [2098021]
· 6 likes ·
Dude, your first mistake was even saying a word. This is an event where you will get attacked repeatedly and yes, mugged for treats and cash. Your second mistake was placing bounties. Suck it up and train. This is Torn. … - HerpSac [2117255]
· 6 likes ·
if i could i would mug both of you right now. its pretty hard to be an attacking/bounty bully when there are no rules against attacking/mugging/bountying. its very easy to be a jerk and you both probably meet the prereq's …
Morsmordre: 19:36:42 - 28/10/21 You used 25 energy attacking Ferregar and mugged them for $26,039 (chain #4) [view]
Morsmordre: 20:11:18 - 28/10/21 Ferregar placed 5x $25,000 bounties on you
Let's be fair buddy, who escalated this? You or I?
Morsmordre: 20:11:18 - 28/10/21 Ferregar placed 5x $25,000 bounties on you
Let's be fair buddy, who escalated this? You or I?
Out of pity though, I will send you back the mug money.
Dude, your first mistake was even saying a word. This is an event where you will get attacked repeatedly and yes, mugged for treats and cash. Your second mistake was placing bounties. Suck it up and train. This is Torn. Getting attacked and mugged is part of the game. Your biggest mistake was posting about it. Whiners don't do well in Torn. NEVER post crap like this. It will not serve you well. Good luck.
Ferregar: Seeing how cheap you are ?
Last message: 18:37:07 - 29/10/21 TCT
Lol.
Last message: 18:37:07 - 29/10/21 TCT
Lol.
if i could i would mug both of you right now.
its pretty hard to be an attacking/bounty bully when there are no rules against attacking/mugging/bountying.
its very easy to be a jerk and you both probably meet the prereq's of that. Hash it out outside of the forum.
For future reference, being cocky like this isnt the way to get help if you actually need it and it looks like youre not telling the whole story. easiest way, just ask "hey can i get some help?" keep it simple and you're more likely to garner the help of a sympathetic dummy like myself, even if youre part of the original problem. also dont ask for help in the forums (at least not for issues you have with other players), stick to global chat, faction chat, or the dm's.
also its little bouts like this that make torn enjoyable for some people so you should expect to run into drama often. good luck younglings, watch out for anakin, specially when he has the high ground.
its pretty hard to be an attacking/bounty bully when there are no rules against attacking/mugging/bountying.
its very easy to be a jerk and you both probably meet the prereq's of that. Hash it out outside of the forum.
For future reference, being cocky like this isnt the way to get help if you actually need it and it looks like youre not telling the whole story. easiest way, just ask "hey can i get some help?" keep it simple and you're more likely to garner the help of a sympathetic dummy like myself, even if youre part of the original problem. also dont ask for help in the forums (at least not for issues you have with other players), stick to global chat, faction chat, or the dm's.
also its little bouts like this that make torn enjoyable for some people so you should expect to run into drama often. good luck younglings, watch out for anakin, specially when he has the high ground.
Just mug right back when you get strong enough, it's all in the game son
Lol! He removed his original post
He did indeed hahaha
Yup, fella gave me the money he took and seems like he learned. I figure that's what you do when you no longer want someone dog piled. Or did I miss the memo that people should be punished in perpetuity even after you're satisfied? ?
You deleted your post way before I gave you your pennies back ?. Takes 3 crimes to get that money back, it was barely anything. You're a very vengeful person, it won't do well for your torn longevity bud.
Also "learnt my lesson"? Jesus mate, you really do think you're the main character, don't you?
Just accept that sometimes people mug, doesn't mean you have to dog pile me and then complain on the forums when I retaliate...
Also "learnt my lesson"? Jesus mate, you really do think you're the main character, don't you?
Just accept that sometimes people mug, doesn't mean you have to dog pile me and then complain on the forums when I retaliate...
I'm vengeful, yet not the one stacking more bounties on you after matters we're settled.
As for dog pile? Your folx put 70 bounties on me. Still are. The only person that ever bountied YOU was ME.
Lololol, and you said -I- was NaCly. I'm not the main character for this ever. I just wanted to enjoy the Halloween event and play with you a bit.
Buh bye small fry
As for dog pile? Your folx put 70 bounties on me. Still are. The only person that ever bountied YOU was ME.
Lololol, and you said -I- was NaCly. I'm not the main character for this ever. I just wanted to enjoy the Halloween event and play with you a bit.
Buh bye small fry
Why do you guys keep bumping this? Let it die. It’s just not worth the drama over a 5 figure sum