So I was tryna sell my boxing gloves and then this happened
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]So be wary of this guy I guess
and give me karma(Sorry if formatting sucks I did this on mobile)
Oh no buzi's scamming income
I sent 5 boxing gloves over to Buzi, never got anything back :(
Was it a scam?
Hopefully he's just buying 2.25b in salt shakers for you
I sent buzi my boxing gloves, he indeed paid me 490m afterwards after some negotiating xD
Honestly I don't get how he's this stupid or expects people to be stupid enough to just send it
send it to me ill sell it 460m
[image: preview.redd.it]
You mean Buziness?
A wise field mouse who knows to wear his spectacles before trading!
If the cash isnt there you dont do it.
You have to have your play money! Yes the scammers will fleece 'blind field mice' if you let them do it!
Glasses on, pushed up to the bridge of the nose and power on!
YOU MUGGED BUZI AND STOLE $2,875
+1 TREAT
I bought 1 glow stick from buzi. so technically i buy mugged the buffoon.
Onwards and upwards to a brighter rabies free future!
When we played runescape back in the days with friends, i think it was 3rd grade, i scammed 10k gold worth Chaos Runes , i said, you trade me first, then i give you 10k. He traded, i used home teleport and we split those 10k chaos. Epic times. He later chased me but i logged out. Good old, good old times
This thread is too mischevious for me.
you have to accept for scam to work noob
well, it was fun back then
long ago, i had threads like this made about me
but that was many moons ago...
Our little Mackles all grown up
Try enough times with enough targets and the chances of success keep rising.
You have rated this thread!