Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API Faction contributors

Started by LouBaker [1162207] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
LouBaker [1162207]
I am unable to download Faction contributors because of a Limited Access Issue

I have reset my API Key with New Key with Limited Access

with this Key, I should be able to read the contributors but I get the return error

Access level of this key is not high enough : A selection is being called of which this key does not have permission to access.


The API Documentation Page shows I have the correct access

[image: i.gyazo.com]