I had one for rank E and D here too. My rank E and D post was so successful [citation needed] I decided to make another!
Long story short - if you are in no rush, use a stock Ford Focus RS on Mudpit.
I tried the car on other part dirt tracks but didn't feel I had enough success to make it worth wasting an hour and twenty minutes to MAYBE get a point.
In contrast, racing on the all dirt track which is Mudpit had a 100% success rate for getting points with my stock car.
The only cars that ever beat me were other Ford Focus RS.
1. Buy and enlist the Ford Focus RS
2. Join official race, and if it isn't Mudpit, leave
3. 15mins+ later (so when you land if you went and flew off), go to step 2 and repeat until B class
As a frequent flyer, this took me 73 days to get to B class from C class however, I got to B class with 250 race points allowing me to trick out my Sierra Cosworth which has placed on every track entered into so far. You'll probably get here quicker without two week long "kill everything events" I participated in which effectively stopped racing as I would also be away somewhere so as to not die.
Torn is a long term game, if you can get to A class spending nothing it would be for the best. Thankfully, the Sierra Cosworth is still best in class for some A class tracks meaning you can spend points without impacting you when you hit A class.
Class E and D Guide
Class B Guide
Mentions: YARG - Yet Another Racing Guide [For Rank B] · YARG - Yet Another Racing Guide [For rank E and D]