Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Discord bot] Torn Bot

Started by TTTZ [2572033] on in Tools & Userscripts.

6 replies · 2.85k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
TTTZ [2572033]

Torn Bot



Hey,
I made another (Torn Info) discord bot. This time it is free, open-source and better. The reason this is a totally new bot is that the previous one was coded poorly, the future of discord.py is unclear and discord.js offers better features such as slash commands, buttons and select menus.


Currently it does not have as many commands and features as my previous bot, however I am planning to add most of them.

Some commands:
  • player profile
  • faction profile
  • company profile
  • item info
  • item bazaar listings
  • item market listings
  • foreign stocks
  • stock info
  • stock alerts - I wanted to release the bot with this feature done as it very popular command
  • graph-stock - graph price/market cap/total shares of any stock with many time intervals (thanks to Tornsy for the data)
  • go to the server and do /command-list to see all of them
  • many new features coming!
Suggestions, bug reports and feature requests are welcome (join the discord or open issue on github).


If you would like to contribute, just ping me on discord and I will tell you how.


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Discord: [/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]https://discord.gg/3RmCckhXWg[/background]

You can try the bot there. (it would be great if all who invite the bot to their server would be on this server)


Disclaimers:
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]It requires your API key for some commands, doesn't matter which type - you just won't be able to use some commands[/background]

Mentions: [Retired] Torn Info Bot - discord bot · [Site] Tornsy.com (Stock charts)

Dovahkiin [2294968]
I invited it to a server and it immediately just goes offline.

I kicked it out and reinvited and it's working good now!

It keeps going offline for some reason.
ButcherPete [2857513]
Bot is offline from last night. I'm aware it's free but could ya do us a favour and take a look why? Edit: Added error message: "The application did not respond"

Thank you