Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advice on Subscription

Started by GoldenSnitch [2715408] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
GoldenSnitch [2715408]
I can't pay with my bank card.
I wish I could support more payment methods or have my friends do it for me.
In other games, we've experimented with paying for help with shopping, and when you're done, you get a shopping code that you can then give to others.
Or you can send the bill to a friend (of course, the friend can request a friend who is beyond a certain time limit) and ask him to pay for it.
Then WHAT I want most is to be able to support Alipay checkout