Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10* AN

Started by TheDictator [938360] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
TheDictator [938360]
10* AN hiring.

Keep all your DVDs. I sell trains whenever possible, if I don't have a buyer for trains then I give trains to all employees for free. Looking for someone who can be active daily and rehab often.

  • Sexpert with 40k INT and 30k END
  • Store Manager 40k END and 30k INT
  • Merits in employee efficiency are a plus
Message me if interested.