got bored ~ was fun for a bit
finished
Started by Sailor_Moon [2695125] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
No bounties will be collected and you gonna enjoy hospital bro me I'm not so save your money and yourself the headache you got your 6m back now go cry somewhere else
:)
Make it 100m cause even 20 will not work they will expire my friend believe me you'll be lucky if one or 2 get collected a day while you on the other hand you'll stay with the nurses
no worries, ive got more cash. good talk tho, later.
Jeez, I wish I had enough money for vengeance when I was a level 3.
Get scammed for 6m, instead of "live and learn", decides to spend more than 20m...... for what?
Just move on, save your money, save your tears...
Just move on, save your money, save your tears...
I want to know what the scam was
Also both of you have no NW so you both need to save your money and move on
Also both of you have no NW so you both need to save your money and move on
I'm spending the bare minimum and keeping him in hospital 24-7 I told him to live and learn but he's refusing to do so