Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any Rust players?

Started by JennSierra [2138901] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
JennSierra [2138901]
I love and hate Rust. It’s just that kind of game but it’s better with more people. Anyone on here play or interested in playing? I have like 2k hours.
Twister18 [1891448]
I don't play but I've watched other people play. It seems fun I've watched a lot raids and different groups fight each other and it can freaking gut busting rolling around on the floor funny. There was this one guy who was acting crazy and just wanted to kill everybody no matter what.
Alyxia [2296823]
I used to play it quiet a bit some good years ago. Its really nice if you good friends to play with. I didnt play for the pvp aspect of it, but it was fun non the less. Have some good stories from it!