Adios, I'm out don't be like me and spend money on this game cause management will Rob you for it like the ****s they are, I spent thousands on this game and been ripped off for hundreds. I'm not going to sweat it anymore though just going to move on I can always make more money but I'm not going to let the stupid f**ks take it from me anymore. f**k chedburn and all his little bitches working for him.
About this thread
Posts archived: 126 / 126 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 126
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 69 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Penicillin [1517799] Committee
· 69 likes ·
How did Ched take your money? Ched has offered a free game on the internet. You chose to donate to the game so you could improve your gaming experience. Unless Ched has been mugging you in the game, it is … - Voxtrox [2529046]
· 37 likes ·
Oh no Ched's Morpheus money - KingNameless [2640747]
· 36 likes ·
Can I has your stuffz??
Mentioned in this thread
themorpheus [2186241] ×1 Morpheus [2562463] ×1
Can I has your stuffz??
Giveaway when?
Oh no Ched's Morpheus money
ooh free stuffs
oh no your irl income
How did Ched take your money? Ched has offered a free game on the internet. You chose to donate to the game so you could improve your gaming experience. Unless Ched has been mugging you in the game, it is hard to say he stole from you.
Don't forget to cancel yer subscription before ya leave.
He's got the ability to take your items out of your inventory as the creator of this game
Good call thanks.
Tf you on about?
but... but xmas town is just around the corner…
Plz send all yer stuffs 2 me
Good lock and farewell
dudeee can u give me ur stock? i don't care bout your stuff. just stocks
my man's delusional
I asked first, by the way.
Haha this made me lol
So, Ched removed items from your inventory? Like what? What was the context?
mismanages his money and then blames others, dang