Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ok mission

Started by MobyDuck [9944] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
MobyDuck [9944]
I was supposed to look for an item in the dump, pick up and attack the ex owner, but the ones I find are all jail and can't be killed! what do I do? keep searching? well I had to go through 20 en to find someone to attack! thats nearly 1 attack, or it is 2 trains! I hope this can be fixed! would like some suggestions! maybe if the person is jailed the mission is complete! just a suggestion!