Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Europa

Started by 2711815 [2711815] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

2711815 [2711815]
Have any of you seen "Europa: The Last Battle"
Do you know the truth of history that's been hidden from you?
We have ALL been lied to, our entire lives.
Sannemander [2088627]
It's literally a conspiracy movie, flat earth stuff, with the general theme "Nazis were not that bad, Jews deserved what they got". Sad attempt to justify the holocaust
Viracocha [1772040]
Ever read David Irving?

Sometimes it takes the reading of all material to find some element of truth.

I'm still trying to understand. On the way, some of what I've experienced has been formative.
Sannemander [2088627]
Does it matter? He was a denier of what is well documented, or are you also a holocaust denier? And please answer the question, because I know you will try to jump around it
Viracocha [1772040]
Actually at one time he was read in many western military academies. I think in order to judge his views, you need at least to read his material.

No I'm not a denier that certain events did occur. However, I've come to be aware of a huge range of inconsistencies to outright lies over the events that led to WW1 and WW2 and what transpired.
Sannemander [2088627]
So you are a denier, but don't want to admit it. Got it.

Edit:

I understand why you like the serie, it's as vague about their antisemitism as you are.
Viracocha [1772040]
I'm anti-Semitic eh?

Well funny thing...My Oma and Mutti were Jewish.

Oi vey.

Further I'm not a denier. I'm quite clear on that. I am however simply not able to accept lies as truth.

As well until today and this particular thread, I was unaware of the program.
Sannemander [2088627]
You come up with David Irving, the one that claims that Hitler was the biggest ally Jews had in Nazi Germany... I mean, some level of stupidity is justifiable, but this...
Styledcurve [2493033]
But the world is round. A sphere. And not a shitty oblate like hat degrades Tyson likes to yank peoples chains about. If we lived on his imaginary pear planet, frieghter shipping and flight paths through the Indian Ocean would be radically different. Cant argue with logistics.
m00nman [2714008]
Anybody that doesn't believe in or will not consider the possibility of conspiracy theories is a conspiracy theorist by default.