Has anyone had anything great happen to them this year?... Career change that made a huge difference? Won some money?
Fortunate Year
Started by Vincent [1577779] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Butterwood [2521552]
· 1 likes ·
Congrats man! My year was eerily similar - got married late last year, big promotion at work, and convinced the wife to get a cat (she wants to wait a few years before kids). I named the cat "Practice".
I finally have some friends………
I moved house, got a promotion at work, and got married. Not managed the whole kids thing yet, but we did get a puppy a few weeks ago!
I got access to my factions vault >:)
Absolutely Not
Let's see. Year 2021. My coworker got pregnant and gave birth this year. My younger brother got married. My other coworker got married. I looted a Sledgehammer. My younger sister got married.
Sounds like everybody else getting some ,and you don't miss a chance at an NPC attack.
My grandmother passed away which was terrible
but she left me 60,000$ and with the money i have saved I’ll be able to put 100k down on a house for my father around March time. So to me that’s a blessing in itself.
but she left me 60,000$ and with the money i have saved I’ll be able to put 100k down on a house for my father around March time. So to me that’s a blessing in itself.
Gibt 5b from da vault plis
Abso-f**king-lutely not
And I'm still class c in racing :(
And I'm still class c in racing :(
graduated with my masters degree and got my first full time job within my field!
I had s*x. H8ers will say its photoshopped tho.
I survived 11 months and 22 days this year so far, being blessed, I have no needs, what more could you ask for?
I try to play TORN amap so my wife would divorce me.
Still married though so not yet a good year for me, but there are still 39 days left ;)
Still married though so not yet a good year for me, but there are still 39 days left ;)
I said to my boyfriend yday or the day before I wanted to buy a laptop and he asked me: is it to play torn?
Today he said if I wanted to buy it to go for it.
Today he said if I wanted to buy it to go for it.
Congrats man! My year was eerily similar - got married late last year, big promotion at work, and convinced the wife to get a cat (she wants to wait a few years before kids). I named the cat "Practice".
Thanks man! And congrats too!
I've found it quite stressful at times, but at least we can relax next year!
And cool name for your cat! I called my cat Sherlock because he inspected everything.
I've found it quite stressful at times, but at least we can relax next year!
And cool name for your cat! I called my cat Sherlock because he inspected everything.
I saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to gieco.
If it ever gives birth name the kitten perfect.
Because practice makes perfect
Because practice makes perfect