Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

See Equipped Items

Started by shriop [1883496] on in API Development.

3 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
70 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
shriop [1883496]
I want to suggest that Torn Stats add a screen where I can review the armor and weapons that my members currently have equipped so that I can find any gaps or mistakes, but I don't currently know of an API call that would show my current equipped items for Torn Stats to use to implement that functionality? I looked over the list of possible selections on the API page, and I'm just not seeing one.

Can one be added? I would think this could probably be used in multiple ways.
shriop [1883496]
Interesting. Ok, I'll look for it.

I would think with all the concerns around how heavy that inventory call is however that maybe it'd be worthwhile having a more specialized call, or somehow options to filter it?
shriop [1883496]
looks like the body locations also have to be translated

{
"ID": 569,
"name": "Balaclava",
"type": "Enhancer",
"quantity": 1,
"equipped": 10,
"market_price": 704498
}