I installed DocTorn on Google Chrome. But when I load up Torn it doesn’t show any change, such as I don’t see city items being highlighted or the banner of Doctorn above. How do I actually apply the download to Torn, I don’t see how we can do it.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
DocTorn has been discontinued for a long time now, you need torntools bud! https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16243863&b=0&a=0
Mentions: TornTools
Either way, I installed TornTools but it’s not showing up either. Thanks for telling me though
nevermind solved grave this
I'll grave this as requested - Smokey