Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling Embargo

Started by Bojak [135372] on in Trading Post.

41 replies · 328 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Bojak [135372]
Selling Embargo for $5,000,000 each. I will update the availability below. PM me if you are interested. If you are wondering it reduces a targets happiness by half.

Embargo Available: 9

I hope to hear from you soon! <3
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Clever idea to sell these Megan.

It can really effect a players training if you timed to do these every 6-10 hours or so. Or if you time it for when they fly off to Switzerland to rehab and on their way back hit them with an embargo

Goodluck selling!
Bojak [135372]
Thanks! they are hard to sell but I have sold some. I had the points I might as well make something from it. it hasnt been easy though lol.