Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Done

Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Properties.

4 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Wollongong [12833]
Do you want to live on a PI, and is it okay for you if you have to share it? I will be renting out a little cabin soon. It's located right on the beach, at walking distance from my private airfield (which you can use). All amenities are available at your convenience, from bar and pool to the butlers who never seem to get tired. Only my vault remains of limit :D

Of course, I won't be giving this away to just anyone. I expect some rent in return. I'm thinking about 20 million per month, to be paid in advance, 5 days before the start of the next month.