Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pi vault

Started by happy165 [2352900] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
happy165 [2352900]
I am renting my pi to my real life boyfriend and just married him on game but unfortunately as he is renting my pi from me we can't use the vault. I suggest if the owner marries the person who is renting the pi then the pi vault is activated if the owner is living in the pi.
python [1009878]
Will both get kicked out when the rental ends still even if you own it so would be the same reason why normal renting cannot I assume.