Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

App bug - Fail password everytime

Started by Sombraelmalo [2703277] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Sombraelmalo [2703277]
Soo, listen this, I try to login by the app, and every time it says my password is wrong. I reset it 2 times, an in both if I go Back in the Phone, the app needs me to login again and keeps telling me the password is wrong even if its the one i receive in my email or i change it. I had to login in the PC to check I was not crazy.
I just downloaded the app in my motorola C plus
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Are you greeted by this screen?


[image: i.imgur.com]

If yes, then it is just front end visual glitch, clicking on Home button will take you back to your Home screen, you don't have to reset the password.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!