Do you like to travel? Are you sick of paying that lousy upkeep for your private island? Well here at Stinky Pinky's we don't play those games!
We offer
1) Competitive base pay (up to 2m daily)
2) 4 Xanax Monthly (Bonus)
3) Highest Stat employee gets DP every 30 days
4) Help me grow, I train you for free
Some other executive bonuses you could receive are...
1) FREE business class travel
2) +2 Travel capacity
3) FREE Property Upkeep & Labor costs
So what are you waiting for? If you are a Xanax addicted smuggler like myself, this job is a perfect cover business to help us all get much richer, much faster. Let's hit 1 star by the end of the week and I will make sure we are 10 starts ASAP I have the money, I just need the help!
We offer
1) Competitive base pay (up to 2m daily)
2) 4 Xanax Monthly (Bonus)
3) Highest Stat employee gets DP every 30 days
4) Help me grow, I train you for free
Some other executive bonuses you could receive are...
1) FREE business class travel
2) +2 Travel capacity
3) FREE Property Upkeep & Labor costs
So what are you waiting for? If you are a Xanax addicted smuggler like myself, this job is a perfect cover business to help us all get much richer, much faster. Let's hit 1 star by the end of the week and I will make sure we are 10 starts ASAP I have the money, I just need the help!