Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Note Implementation

Started by Noob_God [2644967] on in Suggestions.

15 replies · 266 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
44
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Noob_God [2644967]
So, my faction decided to swap gifts as a way to celebrate Christmas this year, I was about to make some Christmas presents and then I realized that the only way for me to tell them how much I like them and whatever is by sticking a message to it while I send it but I think that should not be the case, instead what about addition of a paper note which can be put inside the box so whenever the person opens it they can read out the note.

I think that it will also make it so that its not necessary for the person to send it only on the day when he wants them to open it. Just imagine, someone who deeply hates u anonymously sends a parcel inside of which he threatens u to no ends. This will be both realistic and fun.
Noob_God [2644967]
Printing Paper is worth 47k and is also an enhancer don't think concept such as crafting can make torn fun. Just add another item used exclusively for this.
Elizabeth [2339829]
I mean, I don't see why not. We can already attach messages to money sends, it makes sense to be able to add them to item sends. But please, decrease the font size, it feels like you're talking loudly in my face XD I kid

R+
Imabossman [2029642]
Sounds like some extra work for staff to moderate this. It could be made easier if a "Report this message" button was added to the message pop out. Extra points if the message opens kind of like the new drug and med packs.