What happens when your investment account matures? Can I claim it any time I want or must I claim it within 24h before its automatically credited like a cashier's check?
Bank behaviour
Started by ChenJH [2648502] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
You can withdraw whenever you want.
You can withdraw whenever you want.