Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free custom graphics. Nothing to lose.

Started by Raven_smithy [2491869] on in Graphics.

936 replies · 12.7k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 937 / 937 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
937
Discussion span
→
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
92 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ciarank11 [1137187] ×2 Raven_smithy [2491869] ×2 TacoTheGreat [2801716] ×2 Madmaxjack [2401346] ×1 Gami-Rayne [2429294] ×1 LadyAtlas [2460393] ×1 DrunkenManiac [2749298] ×1

Raven_smithy [2491869]
[image: media.discordapp.net]



(Thanks to Imgur doing their purge, non broken links start on page 4)

I enjoy creating photoshopped pictures. I don't request anything in exchange, exept for a bump in my post. I am always open, if I'm not sleeping. Donations would not be frowned apon. Drop I few elements to incorporate into said picture in the comment section, and I will see what I can come up with.
Penetration [2340613]
I like your style. Do you think you could do a profile pic for me which represents my name and ties into my honor bar (penetrated) well?