Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Project zomboid

Started by nerdo_man [2525635] on in Gaming.

21 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Xmanjavier [2705171]
Project Zomboid is challenging but fun, especially with friends. It's development is slow but the devs are active and prefer taking their time to realease quality content. Build 40 to 41 was a major remake of almost the whole game and multiplayer was down about 2 years but now it's back.
Possum [2149014]
I played it a little when it first came out and not too long ago, it can be very challenging but you can customize your sandbox to your liking. Its a lot of fun with friends too. The addition of vehicles really helped xp
Possum [2149014]
They're a little weird to drive if you have to avoid objects suddenly, there seems to be a little input delay but its not bad xp
Vaguely [2737004]
PZ is an absolute hidden gem, especially since the multiplayer update and if you find a decent server from the discord. It's a slow burner for sure, and kind of like a stress inducing Stardew Valley with zombies. If anyone here wants to join the server I play on send me a message and I'll send the discord link.
Ponsalayte [2738991]
Yep.

Played it for a bit too.

Not recommended for low spec PC's.

It's a good game with lots of potential but to play it, I advise a high end PC.

My low spec laptop and even my medium spec desktop struggled to run it.
KingBaby [2024178]
I really wished my friends and I got more into. I really like it. It would be neat having my pals and I each build into a particular “role” and survive together each with a specific set of skills to provide

I’m hoping the new multiplayer mode allows for it. It was a pain in the ass to set up multiplayer games previously
Bachchan [2737602]
Is that why theres been a bunch of people talking about the game recently? The game has been out for a good while, I thought it was clunky when I first played it but it had some fun ideas if you like games with survival mechanics. I can see multiplayer being something really fun with friends
nerdo_man [2525635]
it was really janky with multiplayer at launch because of car physics and desync even the devs were getting a hard time to the point of mental breakdown
Laughingman91 [2044206]
LOL yeah i was playing this multiplayer last week, I got it for like £6 in the christmas sale, good stuff!

It's a great game for if you had a long week and want to absorb into the couch, but also play a chill multiplayer game at the same time.
Really low commitment gaming, but the reward of progression is kinda like, the reward is you get to keep playing lol.
And when you die so easily in the early-game, it really feels like an achievement to survive for any amount of time.
Taxxon [882264]
Good game, don't mind the long development time. Just like Torn it is constantly being upgraded over the years with a small dev team and is plagued by an old programming code.