Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Return flights

Started by Ravenix [2513780] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Ravenix [2513780]
If I'm flying using the pilot I hired... I should be able to tell them to return the flight back to torn. Cause I pay that mf.


Be able to return flight when on airstrip/BCT/the other upgrade I can't think of rn



This is mostly for people to return when they
a) Miss click and are flying to SA instead of Mexico and have a drug CD in an hour.

b) Have raging OC members cause you didn't see the warning(or chose to ignore it)

essentially if you are clumsy and have ever thought: If only I could go back to torn now.


obv, if you have used a BCT you aren't gonna get it back.
Time taken to come back would be the time you've flown. So if you have flown for 5 mins, you would take 5 mins to come back and maybe like a bit more cause turning the flight around takes time or something??. Maybe + 5 mins time flown ??

So instead of 5, 10 mins of return time.
Elizabeth [2339829]
Oh yeah, this has been suggested once or twice. Still not a bad idea, and it honestly makes good sense and provides more benefit to actually getting a PI. Buuuut, at the same time, I do have to stick to my guns on double, triple, quadruple checking exactly what you're doing before committing to anything, whether it's making sure you're taking Xanax and not Vicodin, or investing money in the bank, or traveling. Due diligence and what all.

That being said, we also know that an update to travel is in the works, and changes to how travel works is everything but officially confirmed by Ched himself (I know he's said that changes will be made, but he has yet to specify what exactly will change, which makes sense). Perhaps this is planned, perhaps not. We won't know until Soon™