58 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
ZickyJackz[497258]
· 3 likes · Well, Like a lot of medicines, Ivermectin can be used to treat many different aliments. Currently there is no cure for Covid. Once you get it, you've got it. I don't see the harm in taking Ivermectin to see if …
Viracocha[1772040]
· 1 likes · so why is Prozac good for treating COVID?
TaiHaiChen[2617022]
· 1 likes · Ivermectin got the reputation for helping with covid because doctors in India prescribed it for their patients. But that's because hygiene in India is bad and many covid patients also suffered from parasitic infection. Outside of this specific circumstance, ivermectin …
Well, Like a lot of medicines, Ivermectin can be used to treat many different aliments.
Currently there is no cure for Covid. Once you get it, you've got it. I don't see the harm in taking Ivermectin to see if it helps. Of course, I also think people should get the vaccine. But if someone still gets Covid, I don't see why so many act dishonestly about Ivermectin.
Funny enough, the medicine that helped me when I had Covid was something I took all my life, whenever my Asthma would get very bad. Since the ER Doctor told me I had "Covid Pneumonia", and I couldn't breathe, I asked her if prednisone could help. she said it couldn't hurt, and next day I was feeling much better. My lungs improved a lot.
Humans are a curious bunch. Maybe Ivermectin is helping some people. Maybe Prednisone is, too?
Ivermectin doesn't help, it's a scam, and ivermectin can hurt if not dosed properly. So there is 0 need to take it when you have covid, there are much better alternatives.
Funny that people are so worried about the vaccine, but than load themselves with unproven medicines that are used for other things, pretty stupid if you'd ask me.
Ivermectin got the reputation for helping with covid because doctors in India prescribed it for their patients. But that's because hygiene in India is bad and many covid patients also suffered from parasitic infection. Outside of this specific circumstance, ivermectin doesn't do much against covid.
I heard news of Americans claiming ivermectin was a wonder drug and claiming that we were in league with the WHO to suppress it because ivermectin was originally invented by Japan.
Fluoxetine is the drug name for Prozac. You asked why it helps treat COVID, and the answer to that may be related to the fact that it reduces cytokine storms in patients.