Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Viewing setups while racing

Started by ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861] on in Racing.

4 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
Seems there is only one way to check a car's setup and that is clicking on 'Parts & Modifications' and selecting the car.

But, even if the race hasn't started, we get 'This car is currently in a race'.

Point being there should be a way to see your car setup regardless if it is in a race or not. Small point I know but relevant.

I know this isn't an issue for a lot of racers but I have so many cars fully upgraded in all the classes I can't remember them all.
But sometimes I'd like to look, even while they are on the track.
Rogue [1873490]
I name my cars exciting things like:

3DS
3TS
3TL

Sometimes I even spell out the words

Turbo 3 Tarmac Long

I would like it if there was a more comprehensive racing update but seems a few other things would go in front of it.

I would like my car name on the in race page.
ZeeAreRA [13541]
I voted yes, as I have had to name my cars by the tracks, so 'Under_Comm_Sewage' and 'Indus_Vector_Melt' are a couple of mine, prolly not the names I would have given them! xD
Acarya [2243227]
14 tracks can be identified uniquely by their first two letters. For Commerce and Convict I use first and third letter.

So I have an NSX "TS3 In Me Ve" and another one "TS2 Cm Se Un".
Hellsmurf [1142864]
I wanted to say "Yes" but then i saw "Write that shit down somewhere" and honestly I couldn't resist so ended going for... "I want a banana"