spun Leslie's wheel first spun the $1,000 it worked with no problem.
then I spun the $1,000,000 wheel and it took my money but didn't land on anything...
I clicked to spin it again not having the money it made the sound and stopped again not landing on anything...
This happened to me a couple weeks agao and I didn't bother putting a bug in for it but would appreciate if that wheel was fixed to work for me.
thank's Raiyvin
then I spun the $1,000,000 wheel and it took my money but didn't land on anything...
I clicked to spin it again not having the money it made the sound and stopped again not landing on anything...
This happened to me a couple weeks agao and I didn't bother putting a bug in for it but would appreciate if that wheel was fixed to work for me.
thank's Raiyvin