She found me, she changed me
Life was like rainbow with storm of happy scent
Rain felt like flower, Air took me to high place...
I was lost in love & Breathless....
Hopes were high, beating heart hurt beating fast
Storms were in brain & songs were on lips for long last
then dreams were in my eyes, The dreams of promising future forecasts
Now dreams in my eyes are just moment with her in my Past...
My Heart used to felt like king of freaking world, Now its just broken and misplaced
Just Cause I was lost in love & breathless.....
[image: st.depositphotos.com]
She was there for me, she felt like a good part ...wife?
She left me lonely now rooting for to restart....Life ?
I was jumping from roof to hay holding breath underwater for long just cause she gave dare..
Now I walk past the every given happiness, I just don't freaking care...
Think about sunshine and water said by therapist, No hope now for solace
All this cause I was lost in love & Breathless....
Freaking Hopeless
Life was like rainbow with storm of happy scent
Rain felt like flower, Air took me to high place...
I was lost in love & Breathless....
Hopes were high, beating heart hurt beating fast
Storms were in brain & songs were on lips for long last
then dreams were in my eyes, The dreams of promising future forecasts
Now dreams in my eyes are just moment with her in my Past...
My Heart used to felt like king of freaking world, Now its just broken and misplaced
Just Cause I was lost in love & breathless.....
[image: st.depositphotos.com]
She was there for me, she felt like a good part ...wife?
She left me lonely now rooting for to restart....Life ?
I was jumping from roof to hay holding breath underwater for long just cause she gave dare..
Now I walk past the every given happiness, I just don't freaking care...
Think about sunshine and water said by therapist, No hope now for solace
All this cause I was lost in love & Breathless....
Freaking Hopeless