Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Some Ct map issues

Started by CommittedBadAss [2736633] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
CommittedBadAss [2736633]
I have some issues in CT maps .. I mostly play in Christmas town map which is created my amonette ..
But there is some issue I face everyday .. whenever Cop (NPC) catches me .. my character doesn't go to jail area by itself .. I need to refresh the page to spawn in jail .. also whenever I play pot game in any map .. after each round ends . It doesn't start until I get out of the pot building then again Enter into the building ..
I hope staff will see into it..

Device details : I play in Android mobile (6gb ram) through Google Chrome.. also in window 10 laptop through Google Chrome..
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The first issue has been reported here. I am waiting for player confirmation before assigning it to a developer.

I will assign this to Ivan to check for Mini game "Pot" related issue.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: CT Maps freezing up