Am I doing something wrong or its just pure bad luck/rng? Not a single one so far
CT Combo Chests
Started by Gaab [1432032] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
You mean, finding them? I’ve come across a couple I think. But you’re not doing anything wrong. We still have time left, you’ll find some!
Theyre hard to find if you arent looking closely, because they blend in to the general debris of busy maps
That's why I wont get a speed ornament (besides wasting bucks), walking slowly allows you to look more carefully for these things.
That's why I wont get a speed ornament (besides wasting bucks), walking slowly allows you to look more carefully for these things.