No screenshots unfortunately, as I didn't think to get one at the time. Essentially, I attempted to enter a group attack on Scrooge, and I got in, but didn't at the same time. It took my energy, registered me as having joined the attack, started the timer, but still displayed that the attack was full where it would display the opponent's weapons normally. I tried using weapons, but nothing happened, I didn't miss, I wasn't KO'd, nothing. It's possible I just got in and Scrooge was KO'd the second I got in which is what caused it, but I talked to Smokey123 who said it's best to file a report just to be safe. Attack log is here . My apologies if this isn't a bug, I don't want to waste your time.
Group Attack Possible Bug
Started by Parzival1780 [2699948] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Scrooge [10] ×1 Parzival1780 [2699948] ×1
Per the logs, you did join the fight and took no action, Scrooge was defeated 17 secs after you joined and there were more who joined after you and landed a hit. I do not have anything that indicates any issue, perhaps Pavel can check if there is anything here. [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
Parzival1780[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] joined the fight against [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Scrooge[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]17:32:48[/background]
Thanks.!!
Parzival1780[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] joined the fight against [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Scrooge[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]17:32:48[/background]
Thanks.!!
Mentions: Parzival1780 [2699948] · Scrooge [10]
According to logs you joined the fight as usual, group attack status was also set correctly at the end of the attack. Have you tried to refresh the page?
When I refreshed the page it took me to the attack log