It's been a hard couple of months for me. Hell, I even considered quitting torn a few times this year. Finally achieved a long time goal and milestone I've been looking forward to for some time.
Thanks to every faction that has had me and allowed me to chain with them - this one wouldn't be possible without you.
As for the future I'm looking forward to more ranked wars,possibly trying more mercenary work, and just messing around with my faction mates at Cata like usual. Might be away from home(for now), but that 20,000th one was for you guys. <3
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Thanks to every faction that has had me and allowed me to chain with them - this one wouldn't be possible without you.
As for the future I'm looking forward to more ranked wars,possibly trying more mercenary work, and just messing around with my faction mates at Cata like usual. Might be away from home(for now), but that 20,000th one was for you guys. <3
[image: media.discordapp.net]