Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1$ sales

Started by dark95 [2321537] on in General Discussion.

138 replies · 5.37k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 139 / 139 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
139
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Matty_h [48911] ×4 exca314 [1969256] ×2 Mojojom [2562392] ×2 selfabuse [1566046] ×1 Sidgar [1828507] ×1 Zwel [1863227] ×1 olesien [2187764] ×1 SwordStrife [2319365] ×1 GreenDragonfly [2700437] ×1

dark95 [2321537]
Are they actually working?

I had a xanax for 7 days listed now for 1$, and yesterday listed a FHC for 1$. Theyre supposed to be the most used items by active users. However, so far no available buyers!!

Has anyone else had a successful 1$ sale since the update?
Matty_h [48911]
Going off what we’re seeing each item must only be available to like 10-20 people. I have over 70 unique items, I’ve been spamming trade chat and my faction discord and not 1 item has sold yet.

Hopefully they use this data and tweak it ready for next year.
Matty_h [48911]
Let’s see if anything sells overnight for me, I’ve added loads of melee items as that’s the first category that comes up when you open the item market. So in theory they should be right there for anyone who they’re available for.
SpecialAgent7 [2570711]
"This item is only purchasable by a small random selection of people, and you're unfortunately not one of them." What is this supposed to mean lol

Edit: I've gone through every category in the item market and there's not a single $1 item that I can see.
IndyCision [2597200]
I think this is the unofficial "trial" (or should that be troll) period. I reckon the only accounts in that "small random selection of people" are the staff :P

Or maybe I'm just bitter for not seeing a single $1 item since it started :/
SpecialAgent7 [2570711]
[background color=#f2f2f2]
and they just have the same shit luck as the rest of us lol
[/background]
That sounds exactly like what someone able to buy a $1 FHC would say.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I am a little confused at to the point of this $1 system. Someone care to explain why this was needed, and more importantly, needed more than valuable game additions that people will enjoy? (insert muh Crimes 2.0 income joke here)