he means move, get trained, back to original position - you still gain full daily gains solong as you're back in your original position before comp day tick!
All companies usually have positions that require some combination of all three stats as prim/sec stat, that will get trained.
Since you've selected the combo of stats you'll focus on, just focus on then and ignore the third completely.
Best depends on you, really. The fastest way is to buy bulk trains, probably in companies that sell more than 10 per day in their training setups, like fireworks. As mentioned above, position doesn't matter. You can be switched to whatever position will have the primary/secondary stat pair you wanna have train, director trains you, you get out back. Eventually, since your tw stats will be hugely whored out, you'll automatically be put in positions that that best take advantage of those, and youll get the natural growth as well. Natural growth is really insignificant when you're getting 70+ trains weekly anyway, but it does work out
Another is to use edu career, which is slow, and will have a huge opportunity cost. Lingerie, and most comps that allow you eto exchange jp for stats do seem nice for this. You can get trains, and use jp to further increase it.
Another way is to just join highest star comp possible with rotational trains, hopefully with a friendly director who can give you more trains than he would others.
TV is a long term comp, very mid-end game. The perks are nice, but you'd get the most benefit from them that you can when you're big. Your account already looks old. If you want to join tv as soon as possible, rush using train buying. If you have a long way to go still, no need to worry about it. Just keep focused on two stats, get as many trains as you can, maybe join comps that have jp for ws and shitty jp exchange perks apart from that
What I meant is it's smarter to seek a better position in the first place as his permanent position. No switching necessary and more stats will be gained in the long run.
I decided quit young to get into a tv. I bought maybe 200m of trains. Had a good deal in a candle shop for 9ntrains at 300k each
Anyways. Got into a 9 star with mediocre stats for a sales exec. My working stat efficiency was 98 or 99. I got all 10 employee efficiency merits. I rehab every f**king day and never carry more than a -3.
Really worked hard with my director and convinces him to let me stay. We are up to 10 star now. Thing is my stats right now don't support using the press pass. Anyway I am sitting on like 2000 points. No plan to use it. Current plan is to use them on Halloween 2024. I know right.... Gonna jump around jobs a bit before then but hopefully be ina spot where I can write my own ticket into a 10 star ona whim, although I greatly prefer my current boss.
Point is. Be active. Get ur efficiency to 98. Buy all the merits. Rehab like a boss.
But reconsider unless u r a stat beast that can make use of press pass.
In retrospect I could have got a job in a pub and worked my nnb. Lots of opportunity cost in buying trains.