Delete
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Negan [2066105]
· 1 likes ·
I'll tickle your pickle for free
Ask Indubiyaly or somethin. Heard she buying
I'll pay 100k
mans quitting after 4 days
It has less respect than a brand new faction
Also, will be a hassle kicking all the multis you filled it up with.
You pay me and i'll take it.
Also, will be a hassle kicking all the multis you filled it up with.
You pay me and i'll take it.
Were you ever in a faction before deciding to make one? 4 days is impressive
$3 take it or leave it. I can offer a taco bell meal if you tickle my pickle
I'll tickle your pickle for free
What a steal.
you heard what now isahan?!
You have the option to delete the faction all together from the control panel - I doubt anyone will buy it from you.
You're god damn right!
That's a lie! I just offered 100k for it!
Always helping people.
Well... I AM a Savior after all
Heard you help new players
Bargain hunters
Graved per OP request