Selling my 10* SS due to wanting to set up a larger company.
Silly Sweets is one of the top sweet shops in Torn with active members that don't need too much active management.
Trains can also be sold if the new owner wants (I have earned up to 90m a month selling 2/3 of the monthly trains in the past).
If you are new to running a company, I can stay in the company for a while and help you get up and running.
If you're interested, get in touch to discuss price.
Silly Sweets is one of the top sweet shops in Torn with active members that don't need too much active management.
Trains can also be sold if the new owner wants (I have earned up to 90m a month selling 2/3 of the monthly trains in the past).
If you are new to running a company, I can stay in the company for a while and help you get up and running.
If you're interested, get in touch to discuss price.