February 22, 2022 will fall on a Tuesday. We can jokingly call it a 2sday.
Astrology fun
Started by Lady_Face [679926] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
According to Book of Enoch, Astrology was given to people by the Fallen Angels. It is kind of interesting. I'm Libra and always identified as Libertarian when I heard the term since matched my existing beliefs. So does seem fitting in some ways, more recently learned also Scorpio Rising for my moon sign, which says some interesting stuff. Don't have full faith in Astrology, but can be fascinating.
it will be THE tuesday for quite some time I think...
For fun, I shared this with my Mom. For those who don't know, my Mom was an accountant in her life long career so she loves numbers. Writing it out for her 2.22.2022. falling on a 2'sday........ her reaction? Sarcastic eye roll.
I humored her and smiled and laughed.
I humored her and smiled and laughed.
I just discovered this bit late but still think its awesome i didn't know that