Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Countdown timer, Ranked War Search

Started by Quack [2721068] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Quack [2721068]
I am just curious, I started a ranked war search directly after I just won another one, instead of a counting up timer this time I recieved a counting down timer, anyone know what the difference is?

[image: i.imgur.com]
SingedIsBest [2450346]
  • Matchmaking will only begin once at least five days have elapsed since the end of your faction's most recent ranked war.
Torns Wiki <----- Specifically Ranked warring**

You have to wait 5 days until you can join another.
themainman [1629262]
you can probably enlist so that after the 5 day cooldown it will start finding a match up so you dont need to remember to enlist after the cooldown