Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel useless.

Started by MrLaw [2148947] on in General Discussion.

78 replies · 2.09k views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MrLaw [2148947]
What is the use of spinning the wheel in Casino if you can't win something big atleast once a year. I never heard of someone winning a Private Island or the honour bar in one of the three wheels, it's upsetting spinning the wheel for a kick choke or punch and not getting something meaningful here and there on a regular.
Is there someone out there in Torn who had the luck of winning a PI or honour bar?
DrCyanide [2696029]
I won the honour bar on one of the wheels. And a chalet or whatever it is. 100 points also. But never the PI. I was told it has happened once. So....its no surprise that the wheel is rigged. You will occasionally with $2M, or 25 pnts.
D3LIRIUM [1666331]
I've won the 100 points multiple times. I've also won an unknown amount of Donator Packs through out the many days I've played. I've not won a PI yet, but I do know of atleast two people who have. One person won it their first month playing. I hated them, still do.
Deadringers [2560768]
Lol you numpty, are you suggesting Ched makes the wheel pay out more?


It’s called gambling, not “sure investments that pay out once a year”.

read my investment guide if you want that - down in my sig
LiamTheJambo [2615717]
I'm pretty sure that Ched said you'd win more om average than the bet when it comes to spinning the wheels. However, I defo get a lot more casino tokens than anything else.

Also, check achievements for the guy that won all 3 properties in one day
Shooby [2510470]
Lmao level 50 with 4 years in whining about not getting the best outcomes of gambling. Don't use the feature? No ones making you.

Lots of people have won PI's some even multiples. Just because your rng sucks doesn't make it useless.
Crazyjm0880 [1978745]
It's all RNG I've been playing for almost 6 yrs I have yet to win a PI but have come close several times. Just some ppl feel they r entitled to whatever. But, congratulations on the win. N thanks for giving me hope still.
MrLaw [2148947]
My point for this thread is just to get prooof, some how i got it but not sufficient enough. I can't for example play torn for 10yrs and not win ish and theres a lot of players who played for years and never one a honour bar or PI, thats f'd up.
My main aim for this thread is this spin wheel needs to be adjusted in some way.
Crazyjm0880 [1978745]
I've lost more then I've won but I don't really spin the wheel anymore (not saying I don't just not as often anymore). While I understand ur point. Due note that there r player that think they should get something for nothing. My advice is keep trying if u r aiming for the honors or the PI. It's really RNG. Like I built a property broker from 0* to 10*. I never once got a castle but yet 2 ppl I had in my company did. It's sucks spending the time n money to build a company to the 2nd top spot n never getting the top prize. But, definitely don't lose hope.