Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault storage options

Started by Keth [2448500] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Keth [2448500]
I've seen some threads about increasing the vault size, but I was wondering what if the vaults had 'compartments' for different savings rather than one sum of cash. I'd love to have a seperate savings for stocks or other stuff. I know you can obviously keep money separate in vault-fac bank and caymans, but this could offer something different.

Please grave this is if it is something that has already been mentioned.