Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need Referral added.

Started by BreakingBadger [2744207] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cliffy [2433006] ×1 Slimpie [2736728] ×1 Bigflame21 [2743983] ×1

BreakingBadger [2744207]
Totally missed doing this when I signed up and the weirdo that invited me deserves all the credit. So if you could please add Hasenpfeffer as my referral that would be aces. Thanks.


Psst Hasenpfeffer, you're supposed to comment below and tell everyone I am awesome, oh and also confirm you referred me . ;)
Hybrids [2362803]
I referred Journeyjojo 2745333 and for some reason the referral link I gave her didn't work. If you could give me credit for the referral that would be awesome. Thank you.
FILFY [2377561]
I've referred 3 players, Slimpie [2736728], Bigflame21 [2743983], and Cliffy [2433006]. Slimpie and big flame are new players. I referred Cliffy a while back so he's higher level. They are active players so ime sure if you asked them they'd confirm I referred them.

Mentions: Bigflame21 [2743983] · Cliffy [2433006] · Slimpie [2736728]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have added this as well. Please remember to make your own thread in the future.

Thanks!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please create your own Bug report and have the referred played comment in it confirming the referral.

Thanks!