Hello! My spouse and I moved to a different PI, and I am trying to lease our old one in order to make some money. However when I try to do so, it says my spouse is still living there and I need to kick them out. We have both confirmed we're both no longer on that property and no upkeep is owed, but the issue persists. Please help.[image: i.imgur.com]
Property Leasing Bug
Started by dclauch1990 [2557933] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Passing along to Joe for checking.
Thanks!
Thanks!
I've found and fixed the bug, I'll need to run a script to find any similar cases and resolve them. Thanks!
That's all done, thank you.
Thanks guys!